SPORTS DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
£ 50/ hr.
SPORTS or DEEP TISSUES massage is a remedial massage and not just for sports person is also for everybody who is working using the muscular consecutive of time, repetitive or overuse them.
Our SPORTS or DEEP TISSUES MASSAGE innovative of Thai Massage Trigger point, Sports techniques such as STR ( Soft tissue release) MET (Muscle energy Technique) and Swedish Massage, Passive Stretching became an unique Techniques, focuses on Skeletal Muscle and connective soft tissue layers and especially helpful for chronic and tense areas such as stiff neck, shoulder, lower back tightness, hips pain, upper back pain.
A Deep massage strokes which manipulate the soft tissue fascia. Used the Thai pressure point techniques to alignment the body posture, also help to improve lymphatic drainage and circulation, this will increase and removal of metabolic waste or lactic acid from soft tissues cause tension build up.
The reduction of tension in soft tissues reduce the potential causes of irritation to nerve endings. This may lead to reduced pain or discomfort.
SIGNATURE SPORTS DEEP TISSUES MASSAGE: unique skill techniques and style by Pam Sports Massage
Innovative the unique techniques follow by:
* Pressure point, Trigger point therapy.
* MET and STR techniques.
* Joints mobilisation.
* Stretching technique.
* THAI & SWEDISH Massage techniques.
The regular treatment of Deep tissues sports massage is benefits of preventing the muscle strains, spasms, unblock the toxins cause of muscle contraction, alignment body posture and promotes the muscle flexibility and joint mobility.
- THAI OIL MASSAGE WITH HOT STONE £ 50/ hr. Thai Massage is professionals combination of Thai Massage uses elbows,kneesand pull-push or using every part of the therapist`s bo...
- £ 50/ hr. Swedish massage therapy is the modality that comes to mind when most people think about massage. As the best-known type of bodywork performed today, one of the primary go...
- Thai Foot Massage Reflexology £45/ 45 mins. Thai foot massageis the application of pressure onto particular areas of the soles of the feet. A reflex action in another part of the ...
- £35/ SESSION (30 MINS.) What are Hopi Candles? How do ear candles work? Ear candle treatment begins with long, hollow ‘candles’ which are manufactured using organic cotton an...