SPORTS DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Sport & Deep Tissue Massage
£ 50 per 1 hr session
SPORTS or DEEP TISSUE massage is a remedial massage and not just for sports people, but is also for everybody who has a busy life and needs relief their muscular aches and pains.
Our Innovative SPORTS or DEEP TISSUES MASSAGE combines Thai Massage Trigger point, Sports techniques such as STR ( Soft tissue release) MET (Muscle energy Technique) and Swedish Massage, Passive Stretching and has become an unique massage technique, which focuses on Skeletal Muscle and connective soft tissue layers and especially helpful for chronic and tense areas such as stiff neck, shoulder, lower back tightness, hips pain, upper back pain.
We use Deep massage strokes which manipulate the soft tissue fascia combined with traditional Thai pressure point techniques to alignment the bodies posture. This also helps to improve lymphatic drainage and circulation and will increase and removal of metabolic waste or lactic acid from soft tissues caused by a build up of tension.
The reduction of tension in soft tissues reduce the potential causes of irritation to nerve endings. This may lead to reduced pain or discomfort.
SIGNATURE SPORTS DEEP TISSUES MASSAGE: unique skill techniques and style by Pam Sports Massage
Innovative the unique techniques follow by:
* Pressure point, Trigger point therapy.
* MET and STR techniques.
* Joints mobilisation.
* Stretching technique.
* THAI & SWEDISH Massage techniques.
The regular treatment of Deep tissues sports massage is benefits of preventing the muscle strains, spasms, unblock the toxins cause of muscle contraction, alignment body posture and promotes the muscle flexibility and joint mobility.
- Innovative Thai Deep Tissue Massage with Hot Stone £ 50 per session (1 hour) Thai Massage combines the use of elbows,kneesand pull-push using every part of the therapist`s body f...
- Swedish Massage £ 50 per session (1 hour) Swedish Massage therapy is the modality that comes to mind when most people think about Massage. It is thebest-known type of bodywork perf...
- Thai Foot ReflexologyMassage £45 per session (45 minutes) Thai foot massageis the application of pressure onto particular areas of the soles of the feet. A reflex action in another...
- Hopi Candles £35 per session (30 minutes) How do ear candles work? Ear candle treatment begins with long, hollow ‘candles’ which are manufactured using organic cotton and a s...