THAI AROMATHERAPY WITH HOT STONE MASSAGE
AROMATHERAPY THAI MASSAGE WITH HOT STONE
£ 45 - £50/ hr.
£ 70/ 90 Mins.
Uses blends of essential oils, which can be used to help various problems such as, stress, depression, muscular pains and skin conditions. This deeply relaxing & aromatic combines the ancient healing arts of Thai and aromatherapy using THUMB AND FLIPING FINGERS with long strokes techniques THAI MASSAGE, pressure point with firm and slow massage movement FOLLOW THE MERIDIAN LINES (sen), helping to ease muscle tension, ease out of the toxin whilst improving blood circulation And finished with HOT STONE massage all over your's back to stimulate your fascia tissues, blood circulation make you feel deeper relaxation.
THAI MASSAGE techniques in combination with the beneficial properties of essential oils make aromatherapy THAI MASSAGE ideal for:
- pain relief,
- relaxation of tired and stressed muscles,
- improvement of blood and lymph circulation,
- control of blood pressure,
- relief of painful menstruation,
- toxin removal,
- cellulite prevention and/or removal and improvement of skin texture,
- relief of intestinal and digestive problems,
- strengthening the immune system,
- stress and anxiety control,
- strengthening the nervous system,
- combating negative feelings and
- general physical and mental revitalization.